Experienced "gentleman" racer David Mason OBE is planning a programme of four rounds in the 2019 Dunlop Britcar Endurance Championship, with a new car. Sharing once again with professional hotshoe Ross Wylie, the duo will be campaigning a Ferrari 488 Challenge, run by marque experts ff Corse. Mason has earned previous Britcar overall titles with the Silverstone-based team, and, with Wylie, is the reigning Class 1 Sprint title holder, and the pairing are serious contenders for honours in the coming season.
Mason Returns with Ferrari Challenge
Jan 30, 2019
- Trophy Race 2 report: Van Nederveen Banks More Points
- Trophy Race 1 report: Axel Van Nederveen Opens His Account
- Prototype Cup Race 3 Report: Wilson and Stone Reign Triumphant
- Prototype Cup Race 2 Report: Kelly Lands First Win for Wolverhampton Uni Team
- Race Report: Inaugural Prototype Cup win from Rodolfo González