Winners of the Dunlop Endurance Championship Sprint category for 2017 were the Track Focused Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport, with driving honors shared between Rick and Brad Nevinson, team manager Sean Cooper, and with guest drives from Matt Cherrington and Marcus Clutton. Finishing a mere 2 points ahead of Roland Hopkins and Matthew Sleigh in their VW Golf, the Nevinsons started racing for a few rounds in Sprint category’s forerunner last year, so to land a championship title in their first full season of racing, against such strong competition, was an incredible achievement.
Track Focused Cayman takes Dunlop Endurance Championship 2017 Sprint Title
Nov 27, 2017
- Trophy Race 2 report: Van Nederveen Banks More Points
- Trophy Race 1 report: Axel Van Nederveen Opens His Account
- Prototype Cup Race 3 Report: Wilson and Stone Reign Triumphant
- Prototype Cup Race 2 Report: Kelly Lands First Win for Wolverhampton Uni Team
- Race Report: Inaugural Prototype Cup win from Rodolfo González